PUMA is one of the world’s leading Sports Brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, PUMA has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The PUMA Group owns the brands PUMA, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon.
The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach/Germany.Official Distributor for Greece, Bulgaria & Cyprus:Sportswind S.A.: Poseidonos Avenue 77, Alimos 17455, Greece Tel: +30 211 1088400
- Petrolina (Holdings) Public Ltd (PHL) is a Cypriot petroleum company, involved in the downstream sector of the country’s petroleum industry, operating for more than 50 years on the island. Its activities include a countrywide service station network, purchase, importation, storage and selling of petroleum products, as well as the production of lubricants and aviation refuelling services.Our mission is to provide high quality petroleum products at the best possible price for the consumer. The company’s values remain those of the founders: commitment and dedication to the customer, respect for the individual, teamwork and honesty in all its dealings.
DIMCO PLC throughout its almost half-century course, has become one of the most experienced and trustworthy lighting suppliers. It was founded in Cyprus as a private limited company, on 07 June 1966. Originally, it specialized in selling gear for electrical installations.
DIMCO entered the lighting business in 1976. This is the main activity of the company until today. DIMCO became a public limited company (PLC) in December 1999, and entered the Cyprus stock exchange in August 2000. At present, it operates 7 stores in Cyprus (Nicosia, Larnaca, Limassol, Paphos) and imports lighting products from more than 30 European factories.
Since 2003, DIMCO has been exporting lighting fittings and lamps to more than 40 countries. For this operation, a new subsidiary company was registered in 2012, under the brand name "ONE light ltd". All orders are dispatched from the Company's 6000 m main warehouse, in Latsia, Nicosia.
In 2012 DIMCO created a new concept under the brand name "LEVEL Architectural Lighting". This new team of professional facilitate the ability to study and implement architectural lighting projects, using advanced techniques. LEVEL is manned with experienced architects and electrical engineers who prepare lighting feasibility studies for all kind of requirements, applying state of the art lighting technologies (turnkey LED solutions, computerized automations, large scale commercial projects planning, etc.).
Columbia Restaurants is an experienced company which began its journey in 1998, following its establishment as the restaurant division under Schoeller Holdings. It has since developed to become a leading company in its own right within the catering industry of Cyprus. Since 1998, Columbia Restaurants has had the exclusive franchise rights to operate Pizza Express, an international restaurant chain with over 500 restaurants across the UK and around the world, whilst adding to its portfolio in 2001, the Marzano concept in Cyprus.
- Aristos Officeserv.Net Ltdwas established in 1990. It operates in the field of information technology and office automation. The Company has 18 employees and the estimated turnover for the year 2013 is 4.5 million Euros. It has one private showroom and one distribution center in Limassol.Aristos Officeserv.Net ltd is the main shareholder of A&N Officeserv BusinessSolutionsltdwhich has one private showroom and warehouse in Nicosia. The Company has 10 employees and the estimated turnover for the year 2013 is 4 million Euros.Officeserv groupis an official distributor for POWERCOM ups,s, TENDA network products, FULLMARK consumables, OPUS office machines, KOBRA paper shredders, AVIRA antivirus software and Aidata computer accessories..HP servers, HP/DELL computers, Kyocera copiers, Samsung, Brother, HP, Canon, Epson printers and Brother, Samsung Faxes are the brands that usually the group sells and maintenance during the last 10 years.In addition, the group imports and distributing original consumables like HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon, Brother, OKI, Ricoh, Samsung, as well as ION compatible toners at low prices.Great emphasis is given not only in supplying the very latest equipments available in the market at the most competitive prices, but also in providing the most comprehensive maintenance support and after sales program. For this reason the group has 6 technicians
- Cyp- Сana Alarms ltd enters the Era of Security in 1966. The founder and owner, Mr. Michael Panayiotou immigrated to Canada in August 1966, working and trained in the security industry until 1980, where he decides to move back to his native country Cyprus.Cyp-cana starts then to promote and introducing the security systems in a place where the crime was next to nothing. Cyp-cana, First and Advance in technology starts the first installations in the island.In a very short time Cyp-cana manage to teach a lot and to become well known as “THE PROFESSIONAL” Security Company in Cyprus.In 1990 Cyp-Cana had created the First Monitoring Station, providing 24hrs service.A professional station that offers service and protection to all clients in Cyprus.With sub branches in all cities and direct connection to the main offices in Limasol, Cyp-Cana is leading the way in Security systems and correctly, every one knows Cyp-Cana as the Professionals.
- Zita Dairies Industry Ltd started out in 1982 as a small family dairies industry and is involved since with the production of dairy products distinguished for their unique taste and superior quality. Today, the firm has grown to such a level that is widely appreciated as one of the key players in the local marketplace.Zita's product range includes Greek strained yoghurt, traditional sheep yoghurt, fruit yoghurt, halloumi cheese, dry anari cheese and Greek feta cheese. With twelve different products in its yogurt range, Zita has built a strong reputation in the Cypriot market for this product to the point that yoghurt is today the company's flagship. In regard to halloumi cheese production, Zita procures its milk from local farmers of the Paphos region, the place that has traditionally been famous for the best quality of sheep and goat’s milk. Halloumi, traded under the name 'Pafitiko', is made the traditional way and is gradually gaining more and more customers in foreign markets. During the past years Zita's products have successfully been exported to the USA, Europe and Asia under either Zita’s brand label or our partner's private labels
- "BLUE OVEN" bakeries began their road to success in 1994, opening their first store in, 1st April Street in Ayia Phyla, Limassol. From our first steps we have set high goals to offer customers high quality products that are made from fine materials and unique recipes.The love and trust that customers have shown us for our products gave us the power to expand and to open five stores in other areas of Limassol.In 1996 we opened our second shop. The third one followed in 1998, in 2010 we opened our fourth store, and in year 2011 the fifth shop was finally opened too.Objectives and PrinciplesWe work with the best companies, raw materials, which are ISO 9001, registered by the European Union, following the highest standards, resulting in the excellent quality of our products.Certified by HACAAP for hygiene, the bakeries are famous for our wide range of breads and the wide variety of pastries, some of which have won awards.Apart from the awards, in 2010, our chef, family member Mr. Christoforou has won gold and a silver prize in gastronomy.The long-term relationship that our company has built and continues to grow with our customers, merchants, workers and the local community in which it operates is based on loyalty. Loyalty, through quality, development, hard work and commitment.
- Founded in 1985, the Gatorade Sports Science Institute (GSSI) is committed to helping athletes optimize their health and performance through research and education in hydration and nutrition science.GSSI scientists study the effects of nutrition on the human body before, during and after exercise. For more than two decades, hundreds of amateur, elite and professional athletes have participated in testing with GSSI and in studies with university research partners around the world. GSSI’s headquarter lab, mobile and satellite laboratories and on the field testing enable GSSI to do leading research with the aim to provide athletes with advice and products that help their performance and achieve their goals.
K.P.N Consulting Ltd is a dedicated experienced and professional team whereas can assist you in establishing any kind of visa or citizenship in Cyprus. Our team can assure you that with the right consulting and guidance, any of you can meet the criteria in gaining any kind of visa or citizenship in Cyprus.
Kypros Protopapas our Managing Director has serve before in the immigration department for over 10 years and his in position to help you in any matter.
Our mission is to provide to our clients high quality services.
- Acqua Panna still mineral water encompasses the culture, heritage and refined elegance of the land from which it flows: Tuscany. A history of good taste since 1564.Acqua Panna water is proud of a long history. Its birthplace, Panna estate in Tuscany, dates as far back as the Renaissance period to the glorious days of The Medici Family. This prominent Tuscan family, patron of arts and culture, used to spend their holidays at Panna estate in the beautiful Tuscan land, enjoying local specialties and drinking water from the source.Vassos Eliades LtdVassos Eliades Ltd is one of the biggest trading companies in Cyprus. Its main activities are the importation, sale and distribution of consumer goods through all the trade channels of the market. The range of products distributed is wide, ranging from foodstuffs, alcoholic beverages, mass market consumer goods, luxury watches, jewellery and accessories as well as fitness equipment. Vassos Eliades Ltd is trusted by the largest multinational companies in the world to handle their brands in the Cyprus market and has been the agent of Swiss food giant NESTLÉ for the island of Cyprus since the inception of the company in 1933.Vassos Eliades Ltd bears the name of its founder, the late Vassos K. Eliades who founded the company in 1933, after being employed by Nestlé as their representative for the Cyprus market. Vassos Eliades Ltd is today a third generation family owned company, adhering to the same family values that were instilled in the company by its founder back in 1933.The new headquarters of the company are in the Industrial Area of Dali in Nicosia. The Distribution Centre started operating in March 2010 and is now one of the largest and most modern distribution centres on the island. With the latest technologies and environmentally friendly solutions combined with the expertise in logistics of our people, the distribution centre delivers the best service in warehousing and distribution.
- D.E LAVORO AGENCY LTD has been operating in the field of migration services in Cyprus since 1999 with our offices based in Limassol.Our agency offers full paperwork and manages the whole process regarding immigration permits, permanent residence permits, Cypriot citizenship, employment permits and visas. Furthermore, we manage your company’s first registration at the Migration Department.In addition, we are here to officially translate any documentation you may need like marriage certificates, criminal reports, diplomas, birth certificates etc.We have both the legal expertise and the practical experience to process your applications smoothly and we remain well connected to ensure you do not experience any unpleasant surprises.